for Kalco Farms Real Estate
Auction Lot #9 Colour Brochure is Available NOW
Lot #9 | Agricultural Site for Sale by Auction
23217 Township Road 564, Sturgeon County, AB
Auction Lot Closes: Monday, March 22, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. (MDT)
Receivership sale of 79.42 acre parcel by auction¹. Agricultural land including a residential homestead and irreplaceable large scale equipment storage facilities.
The main floor consists of a living room, kitchen, dining area, bedroom, den, laundry area, and one 3-piece bathroom. The basement consists of an open recreation room, 3 bedrooms, 3-piece bathroom, storage, and mechanical area.
- Bungalow style dwelling.
- Pressure treated wood foundation.
- Wood framed superstructure with double stud walls.
- Wood siding.
- Double glazed wood framed windows.
- Exterior doors are wood with glass inserts.
- Flooring is a mix of laminate, vinyl, and carpet.
- Cabinetry is solid wood in kitchen and a mix of wood panel cabinetry in the bathrooms.
- Counters are laminated.
- Wood burning stove and natural gas fireplace. No central heating system.
|Civic Address||23217 Township Road 564, Sturgeon County|
|Legal Address||Plan 0840686; Block 1; Lot 4|
|Location||Outside of Gibbons (north of Edmonton)|
|Site Area||79.42 acres (excepting thereout all mines & minerals)|
|Zoning||AG: Agriculture (partially in resource extraction overlay)|
Agroclimatic Zone: 14 1-NW
|Soil Group||Area (ac)||Rating|
|Soil Capability for Agriculture
¹ Please see Terms & Conditions of Auction.