for Kalco Farms Real Estate
Auction Lot #1 Colour Brochure is Available NOW
Lot #1 | Agricultural Site for Sale by Auction
56302 Range Road 224, Sturgeon County, AB
Auction Lot Closes: Monday, March 22, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (MDT)
Receivership sale of adjoining 159.00 acre and 80.00 acre parcels by auction¹. Agricultural land including a grain facility, farm shop buildings and a homestead.
Approximately 239 acres of land available, with 189 acres of open and cultivated land, with the remainder being treed, a yard site, and aforementioned buildings. The site is improved with a residential acreage, 11,825 SF shop and grain handling operation with weigh scale.
Approximately 189 acres of open and cultivated land, with the remainder being treed, a yard site, and aforementioned buildings. The site is improved with a residential acreage, 11,825 SF shop and grain handling operation with weigh scale.
- Bungalow style dwelling with loft.
- Concrete (ICF) basement foundation.
- Wood framed superstructure.
- Vinyl siding & stone veneer.
- Asphalt shingles.
- Double glazed PVC framed windows.
- Exterior doors are metal with glass inserts.
- Flooring is a mix of hardwood, tile, and carpet.
- Vaulted ceilings in the living room.
- Cabinetry is solid wood in kitchen.
- Counters are laminated.
- Forced air furnace. Aluminium ducting. In-slab heating in the basement and garage.
|Civic Address||56302 Range Road 224, Sturgeon County|
|Legal Address||4;22;56;20;SE & 4;22;56;20;SW E1/2|
|Location||Outside of Gibbons (north of Edmonton)|
|Site Area||239.00 acres (excepting thereout all mines & minerals)|
|Zoning||AG: Agriculture (heavy industrial overlay)|
Agroclimatic Zone: 14 1-NW
|Soil Group||Area (ac)||Rating|
|3 Bk t-||147.58||61% – 70%|
|42 DG||26.20||31% – 33%|
|80 Pasture||24.59||3% – 16%|
|Soil Capability for Agriculture
¹ Please see Terms & Conditions of Auction.